Many home buyers are looking for and recognize the long term value of environmentally friendly homes.
Here are some easier ways to add “green” value to your home.
- Buy Energy Star rated appliances & lighting
- Add a recycling center to your kitchen, mudroom or garage
- Use low-maintenance recycled products for your next project such as a deck
- Consider more sustainale flooring options such as bamboo or cork
- Improve your unsulation and replace or repair older windows and doors
- Plant more trees for cooling shade and curb appeal
For more information and helpful tips, visit our blog.